Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Moral Dilemma

With the economy in the tank and Americans more desperate for decent paying jobs than they have been in decades I believe we are going to begin to see a decline in the quality of our work environments. Employers are gaining much more power than is rightfully theirs, but knowledge is power and knowing that Tom, Dick, and Harry are all standing in the hallway waiting to take your job at half your pay gives employers way too much power. So-called "benefits packages" are dwindling and all of the "perks" of yesterday are gone today.

On another, more personal note, I am struggling with a dilemma right now. I know that God is trying to teach me a lesson and this situation is not going to go away until I learn what I need to learn. My constant prayer these days is for God to reveal the lesson to me so that I can lay this burden down.

1 comment:

  1. I always pray for a burning bush in circumstances like these, God knows I might miss it otherwise. I will pray for your burning bush...take care of yourself!! :)

    ReplyDelete