Today was a very good Friday indeed!
To begin with it was a day out of the office, but not necessarily off work. Greg and I rose early, enjoyed our "good" coffee, usually reserved for Saturdays and special occasions, then ran errands all over town. We met up with our pastor and his wife for a lovely lunch and then booked it home to play in the mud.
We wheeled the hoses out of the garage, put on shorts and sandals, and christened a new pair of gardening gloves. Greg trimmed the cherry tree in the front yard, pulled out a dead juniper stump while I cried (tears of joy!), and together we planted our berry bushes in large containers.
I wish I'd taken pictures so I could show a before and after, but I was so caught up with soaking in the sun that it completely slipped my mind. :)
The blog is closing
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment